I am in Beijing, waiting for my friend Betsy to arrive. Two years ago, Betsy and I spent a week in Japan hopping trains, climbing mountains, chasing volcanoes, and bathing in hot springs. Now its tome for our Asian Adventure #2.
Its her first time to China, so we are heading to the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Olympic park in the next few days. But then we are heading to Mongolia (the REAL one-not China's Inner Mongolia) for 6 days. We are hoping to repeat our Japanese adventure, Mongolian-style. Horses, mountains, lakes, grasslands, gers, etc. all await us.
Then we are returning to Harbin where Betsy will accompany me to the rice fields and maybe we will get to plant some rice. Hopefully I will be back in a week with plenty of pictures and stories.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment